Join for less than $30 a month!!
Membership in the Florida Psychological Association is an investment in your profession, and your future. Through membership in FPA, you have the opportunity to contribute to the development of your profession in many different ways. You will have the ability to network with colleagues throughout the state, by participating in statewide conventions and local chapter functions. FPA works hard for our members – we strive to provide many benefits to being part of one cohesive group of psychologists. In addition to the camaraderie that comes from being part of a group of 1,500 psychologists, FPA is happy to provide you with the benefits listed below. These are just a few of the benefits available to you. FPA is always on the lookout for even more opportunities to make your membership to FPA work even harder for you.
- 1st year Licensed membership - Recently licensed in the state of Florida within 1 year - $187
- 2nd year Licensed membership - Recently licensed in the state of Florida within 2 years. - $244
- 3rd year Licensed membership - Recently licensed in the state of Florida within 3 years. - $302
- Regular Membership - Licensed in the state of Florida for more than 4 years. - $354
Regular Member Qualification. An individual can qualify as a regular member of FPA if that person:
1) is licensed as a psychologist by the State of Florida; or
2) is a fellow of the American Psychological Association; or
3) holds a diplomate from the American Board of Professional Psychology or any other diplomating board recognized and approved by the Florida Board of Psychology; or 4)is employed full time by a Florida college or university psychology department and holds a doctorate in the field of psychology; or 5)is employed as a research psychologist with a doctoral degree in psychology; or 6)is employed as an industrial/organizational psychologist in a private or public company or corporation. This individual must have at least a doctorate in the field of psychology.
- Active Duty Military - Active in the military. - $164
- Associate membership - Doctorate level degree from a Florida University but not licensed in FL. - $221
- Affiliate membership - Masters in I/O or school psych. - $354
- Federal membership - Licensed in another state at Doctoral level, and employee/contractor with VA, US Military or Federal government agency. - $354
- Out of State membership - Licensed as a psychologist elsewhere but not in Florida. $215
- Senior Psychologist membership - 65 or older and has been a member of a state Psych Assoc. for at least 20 years. - $212
- Semi-Retired Psychologist membership - 65 or older and has been a member of a state Psych Assoc. for at least 5 years and continues to be licensed or employed less than 20 hours a week. - $142
- Retired membership - 65 or over and has been a member of a state Psych Assoc. for at least 5 years, relinquished your license and no longer active. - $71
- Student membership - Enrolled in an APA approved doctoral-level psych program in FL. - $37
- Student Affiliate membership - Students in good standing seeking a masters or undergraduate level student majoring in psychology. - $37
Click here to download a membership application.
Click here to download a student application.
Click here to join online!