Print Page | Sign In | Click Here to Join
Psychologists of Florida Political Committee
Share |


The Psychologists of Florida Political Committee


Donate to PAC


What is PC?

The Psychologists of Florida Political Committee (PC) was formed to promote and work for the improvement of government by encouraging and stimulating responsible citizens to take an active and effective part in governmental affairs. The PC collects contributions from interested individuals and uses those funds to support the political campaigns of candidates who support the interests of Florida Psychologists. The PC was formed because the Florida Psychological Association is not permitted to donate money to political campaigns.



How Do I Benefit?


Legislative and government activity have a tremendous impact on the mental health field in Florida.  It is vital to influence this activity.  Therefore, it is necessary to contribute to those elected officials who will effectively represent the interests of psychologists in Florida.  Politics is a year-round business.  The PC needs continual support in order to work for legislation that protects and improves the profession of psychology in Florida.

Who Serves on the PFPC Board?

The PC Board is comprised of the Chair, Vice-Chair, Secretary-Treasurer and up to seven directors.

The PC Board:

Chair: Regina Mendoza, PsyD

Vice-Chair: Larry Kubiak, PhD

Secretary-Treasurer: Carolyn Stimel, PhD, ABPP

How Can I Help?

The PC relies upon contributions from FPA members and others individuals who support the profession. You can help by contributing money to our PC, which will allow us to support those candidates who understand the importance of psychologists and the clients they serve.
Click here to download the form. Fax or mail your form along with payment to:

Psychologists of Florida Political Committee

408 Office Plaza Drive

Tallahassee, FL 32301

Fax:1- (850) 344-9085

Make your check payable to "Psychologists of Florida Political Committeeā€¯

Note: contributions to political committees are not tax-deductible.