Growing Your Collaborative Community
September 18, 2020 and September 25, 2020
Presented by Roadmaps for Resolutions (Teresa Parnell, PsyD)/FPA Co-Sponsor
Participants will be able to:
1. Identify personal barriers to discussing the collaborative process with colleagues and clients and develop a strategic plan for addressing those.
2. Explain the purpose of using and interdisciplinary team and of mental health professional neutrality in collaborative process.
3. State several models for identifying conflict styles.
4. Identify personal conflict style within one of those models and any concerns raised related to quality collaborative practice.
5. State personal networking and connecting style relevant to collaborative team cohesion.
Approved for 7.5 hours of general continuing education credits (Participants must complete both days to obtain credits)
Course Level: Advanced, Psychologist, LMFT/LCSW/LMHC
Fees: $275 FPA Members; $295 Non-FPA Members
Refund Policy: Full refund with 3 week notice of cancellation, participant substitution at no additional charge with less than 3 week notice.