7th Annual Narcotics Conference, "Drugged to Death" (Webinar) - 2nd Track
Presented by the Broward County Crime Commission/FPA Co-Sponsor
Participants will be able to:
1. Analyze the criminal warning signs associated with crime caused by Narcotics Trafficking, and/or brought on by Drug Addiction.
2. Assess the Mental Mindset of why criminals cannot stop selling drugs, knowing they could spend life in jail away from their families, if found guilty.
3. Assess the Mental Mindset of why criminals work endless hours trying to outsmart law enforcement by selling drugs through the internet.
4. Analyze typical and atypical Consumer Behavior of what entices a person (who has never done drugs) to haphazardly purchase heroin after
completing an Opioid Prescription cycle.
5. Understand the neurological effect on the brain from exposure to Methamphetamine.
Approved for 6 hours of general continuing education credits.
Fees: $125 for FPA Members and Non-Members
Registration: To register for this event, please go to www.browardcrime.org