Trauma-Informed Care, Suicide Prevention and Suicide Loss - Capital Chapter
Participants will be able to:
1. Define trauma and list 3 examples of potentially traumatic events.
2. Describe the ACE study, questionnaire, and one way to use it in a professional setting.
3. Define trauma-informed care and name two ways to practice it.
4. Locate the most current Florida suicide statistics and trauma.
5. Name two protective factors, risk factors, and warning signs of suicide.
6. Identify 3 local resources for trauma, suicide prevention and suicide loss.
Approved for 2 hours of general continuing education credits
Fee: Free for FPA Members; $40 for Non-FPA Members