Answer sheets returned to Central Office will be hand-graded and FPA will report the continuing education to CE Broker and your personal member portal weekly. Members may print certificates through their personal member portal. Certificates may be sent via email upon requests. Questions/comments, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Safeguards for Avoiding Psychological (Medical) Errors in Mental Health Services – 2016 Edition – 2 CPEs
- Ethics and Laws for Psychologists and Mental Health Professionals - 2016 Edition - 3 CPEs
- Developing the Self-Concept - 3 CPEs
- Ethics, Laws, and Rules for Florida Psychologists and Other Mental Health Practitioners - 3 CPEs (satisfies the ethics & Florida laws/rules requirement)
- Subpoenas and Court Orders for Documents and Oral Deposition in Florida Civil Cases - 3 CPEs (satisfies the ethics & Florida laws/rules requirement)
- Musicianship For Self-Concept Development - 3 CPEs
- Intimate Partner Violence: Families, Children and Culture - 2 CPEs (satisfies the domestic violence requirement)
- Healthy Sexuality: Laws, Rules, Ethics, and Boundary Issues - 3 CPEs (satisfies the ethics & Florida laws/rules requirement)
- Practice Enhancement Series: Interventions for Aggression - 2 CPEs
- Practice Enhancement Series: Life Enrichment Through Prosocial Behavior - 2 CPEs
- Practice Enhancement Series: The Importance of Attraction - 2 CPEs
- Neuropsychological Assessment of Dementia - 2 CPEs
- Causes of Rape: Understanding Individual Differences in Male Propensity for Sexual Aggression - 10 CPEs - $250 members, $350 non-members
- Preventing Sexual Violence: How Society Should Cope with Sex Offenders - 10 CPEs
- Assessing Sex Offenders: Problems and Pitfalls - 10 CPEs - $250 members, $350 non-members
To order a home study, download the order form here!
Watch now from the comfort of your home and earn your CEs! $25 members, $50 non-members
The webinar below can be watched at ANY TIME, you don't have to sign up on the day. This is an ongoing webinar.
An Introduction to Changes in Diagnosing: DSM 5, ICD 10 and ICD 9 Webinar (1.5 CEs)